Registration fees for live participation in Rotterdam (excl 21% VAT)
|ICEC / DACE / NAP-Member||€ 495||€ 550||€ 600|
|Non-member||€ 525||€ 575||€ 625|
|Student – Bsc or MSc studies (max 15)||€ 230||€ 230||€ 230|
|Gala dinner||€ 105||€ 105||€ 105|
Guided tour before
|€ 14,50||€ 14,50||€ 14,50|
Registration fees for online participation (excl 21% VAT)
|ICEC / DACE / NAP-Member||€ 332||€ 332||€ 332|
|Non-member||€ 332||€ 332||€ 332|
|Student – Bsc or MSc studies||€ 150||€ 150||€ 150|
- The registration fee for live participation includes all refreshments, lunches for 3 days and the welcome reception
- Payment upon registration is required.
- Registration fees must be paid in EUROS.
- Fees mentioned are excluding 21% VAT.
- The Conference Dinner is optional. A set menu (incl. drinks) will be provided, with appropriate alternatives for those with special dietary wishes. Please provide us with information on your dietary wishes during registration.
Currently, most Covid-19 rules and regulations in the Netherlands have been canceled. You are still required to wear a face mask at Schiphol Airport and on your flight.
We do advise you to check the travel advice of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country before traveling to the Netherlands. You can find an update from the Dutch government here.
We would like to ask that you will follow the advice to limit the spread of the Covid-19 virus for yourself and others: wash your hands regularly, cough and sneeze into your elbow, greet each other with a fist or elbow bump, and stay at home if you have corona-related complaints.
If you have any more questions about this, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and cancellation conditions
Cancellation of registration can only be done via e-mail to the Congress Secretariat: email@example.com. If a cancellation is received before or on April 30, 2022, the registration fee will be reimbursed minus EUR 75,- handling charges. After this date, or if registrants fail to attend the congress for any reason whatsoever, regrettably no refund can be made.
You always have the option to change the name of your registration up to 24 hours before the congress starts. Transfer it to a client, colleague, or friend if your plans change.
In case you registered but you cannot attend because of Covid-19 related issues, you have the following options:
- Attend online (and get a refund for the difference between the paid registration fee and the online registration fee), or
- transfer your ticket to a colleague, please send an email with the details of your colleague to firstname.lastname@example.org.